Color!!!

10:18 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
It was long awaited, but yesterday we were finally able to put paint on the walls of my bedroom. Jen and Susie came to help me, and between the 3 of us, we got the whole bedroom painted! Some of the walls still need a second coat, but at least they all have color on them. I have 2 brown accent walls, and the rest of the walls are blue...


^Jen putting the first paint on the walls


^Susie working on the bathroom - I'm too short to reach those parts!


^Susie painting in the awkward parts of the room


^Jen is concentrating very hard in getting the second coat on the edges done perfectly


^Yay for color!!! (the white spots are just from my camera, they aren't actually on the wall)


^So proud of the work we accomplished in just one afternoon. Thanks girls! You're the best!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the color! You girls did an amazing job - yay for Jen and Susie for being such awesome friends! :)
I can hardly wait to see it in person!

The Graaffs said...

wow i didnt know you had writen in your blog!!! i just got to read it all......so exciting!!!!! looks like a lot of hard work but also super fun!!!!