Memorial day...

9:47 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
My parents and I took advantage of having Memorial Day off of work, and spent the day working on my house. Frank Mann stopped by to give a helping hand as well as some good advice (Thanks Frank!!!). We accomplished a few little things that day, but the most notable thing we did was finish removing the wall in the living area...


^ My dad cutting the wall so we don't tear the part of the drywall we want to keep.


^Removing some electrical outlets/switches covers


^Frank and dad figuring out what to do with all the extra electrical wires.


^Taking car of the electrical stuff :)


^The view from the front door...removing the wall really opened up the living space.


^Looking toward the front of the house...

1 comments:

lindsay said...

Alright! Making progress! I'm glad I got to peep in the windows so I can tell what a huge change is happening! I think I'll need to take a Saturday trip in July to help and check it out in person! All your HGTV viewings are sure coming in handy, huh?