A family affair...

10:47 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Unfortunately for my aunt, uncle, and cousins, the bad/cold weather this weekend forced them cut their camping trip short...fortunately for me, they decided to come hang out in Temecula for a bit, and ended up helping me out on the house. So not only did I have my mom, dad, and Jen working with me, I got 4 more sets of helpful hands! My family and Jen helped with scraping floors, taking out walls (and moving electrical wires), taking out baseboards/molding (Jen is the queen at this), cleaning/vacuuming and so much more. Thanks family (and Jen) for all the help! It was so nice to get so much done in just a few hours!!!















1 comments:

Jerry Pomeroy said...

The child labor violations have been passed on to Barack Obama's Department of WCYDSW. Someone will confiscate your house soon. Also, the blonde looks like she seriously needs a break. Like, give her some water or something.