Welcome

12:42 AM Edit This 2 Comments »


Welcome to my blog, or more importantly and the reason for this blog - Welcome to my home!

As of about 5pm on Friday, May 16th, I became a homeowner. Crazy, I know! This may come a surprise for some of you, as there were not a lot of people who even knew I was considering buying a home. It was
a fairly recent idea and in the last 2 months I found a house, made an offer...and now own it! Okay, there was a little bit more to it than that, but I don't want to bore you with all the details!

This blog will document all my renovations I do on the house as I make it truly my home. There will be many before and after pictures. So paint, floors, tools, decorating and many trips to Home Depot here I come! Enjoy the journey with me! And if any of you feel like dusting off your toolbelts...I won't turn down any volunteers to help! :)

2 comments:

jen nolte said...

yay! consider my toolbelt dusted off :)

Karen (SoCal) said...

great pics. the befores look good too. you made a great choice Bri..it's gonna look fab when u get done! Oh, and btw, your mom, whoever she is, did a nice job on those cabinets:)