Back from my break...

10:44 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I took a week off of work and working on my house, for a little vacation when my best friend came to visit. Now I'm back working on the house! Thankfully, while I was not working on my house, my parents so nicely still kept working on it. My dad finished up the flooring, installed my closet doors, and worked on waterproofing the French Doors. My parents got my fridge and oven in place and started putting tables and other furniture in place. Sunday, my friend (and soon to be roommate, Jen) and I worked on arranging furniture and trying to figure out where things are going to go. Here are a few pics of the progress made in the last week or so...it's finally looking like a home :)

my parents & neighbor rolling my fridge down to my house (one of the benefits of living only 2 blocks away - we didn't have to load it in a truck again - those things are heavy!)


Kitchen:


Eating nook:


Living area:


Dining area:


Sitting/TV area:

2 comments:

lindsay said...

It looks so good! I like how you are arranging the furniture. Are you going to get a couch for the tv area? I love the pic of the fridge getting rolled down the street. That must have been a sight!

Unknown said...

I AM GETTING SO EXCITED!!! :) And I love the couch - seriously, you have such a good eye for color, Bri-Bri.