We're in!!!

9:12 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Jen and I are FINALLY moved in!!! Woo hoo! My first night in the house was Sunday night, and then Jen made her last move on Monday. I took the Monday off of work to finish some of the moving. We've spent a couple nights in the house now and are loving it! The kitchen is organized, the washer & dryer are in place, and everything else is slowly coming together. I'm featuring Jen's rooms in this post, because my room still needs to be organized a bit!!

Jen's lovely bedroom...




Her fantastic framed photo collage...


And...her beautiful and organized office!!


More pictures to come as the house gets more organized. We've been adding little touches here and there (curtains, etc) and are just making it home :)

1 comments:

Steve Conwell said...

when is the party?