Fun with wallpaper

10:42 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Sunday afternoon, my friend Bethany and I tackled the wall paper. I have never worked with wallpaper before, but lucky for me, Bethany had. We worked out a great system and in a few hours had the wall done. Because of the boldness of the wallpaper, I am only using it on the one wall. I am thrilled with the outcome, as this wallpaper was one of the very first things I came across and knew I wanted in my house...even before I knew what house I'd be buying! I love the boldness of the pattern - the black and white gives it a contemporary feel, but yet the damask print feels a little more traditional - and I LOVE the mix of those two styles!





U
p close and personal with the wallpaper...



Yay! This view makes me happy! The living room is coming together so well and I'm excited to see it's progression!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Love the wallpaper Bri :) It looks awesome! -Candace

lindsay said...

So cute!! After this remodel, you may be able to quit your job and become a designer!

Steve Conwell said...

when is the party?

Kristine said...

Nice job girlfriend!